Turn Key Operation
Star Drug Testing can help you achieve your goal to have a Drug Free Workplace. The following services will quickly get you on your way:
1. Customized Policy Development - each policy is developed to meet the specific needs of the client company and includes step-by-step consequences of "positive" drug test result.
2. Complete Program Implementation - Star Drug Testing will coordinate between the client company, laboratory, collection site and Medical Review Officer; and provide certification/verification of all drug screen results.
3. Medical Review Officer (MRO) - Star Drug Testing utilizes a licensed physician, who is responsible for receiving and reviewing all "positive" drug test results from the laboratory. The MRO will also contact all individuals testing "positive" to inquire about the possible prescription or over-the-counter medications which may have caused a "positive" test result.
4. Itemized Invoicing - no need to keep track of laboratory, collection site, and Medical Review Officer's invoicing. Star Drug Testing will send you itemized invoices.
If you feel your workplace is in need of a Drug Free Workplace program that is tailored to meet your individual needs, please ckick here for a Free Evaluation.
Urinalysis Drug Screening
- Pre-employment drug screening
- On site collection available
Anti-Drug Policy Development
DOT Collection Site
- Collection site locally and nationwide
Supervisor Development and Training
- Benefits of a drug free workplace
- Dangers of substance abuse
- Reasonable suspicion training
- What to look for if an employee appears to be under the
influence of alcohol or drugs
- Employee evaluation and performance
We Do All the Paperwork
Certified Testing Laboratories
Star Drug Testing only uses laboratories that have met performance standards set by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS-certified), (previously referred to as National Institute on Drug Abuse "N.I.D.A-certified").
Coordinate Random Employee Testing
Star Drug Testing will coordinate all aspects of your random pool testing program.
- Monthly or quarterly running the "industry standard"
random selection process
- Handling CCF's and Authorization forms
- Finding a collection site near the employee's workplace
- Ensure collection was done
Collection Sites Available Locally and Nationwide
We are Nationwide!
Protect yourself - Protect your company
If you feel your workplace is in need of a Drug Free Workplace program, please click here for a Free Evaluation.
©Copyright 2011, Star Drug Testing.
Here are additional details of the services provided by Star Drug Testing: